Get Rid Of Sweaty Palms - Help! My Hands Sweat Way Too Much!
Everyone sweats; it's a fact of life. But some people are cursed with overactive sweat glands that can cause embarrassing stains and extreme odor. Some people have these types of issues from the palms of their hands. Palmar Hyperhidrosis is the medical term for extremely sweaty hands, and can be treated several different ways.
So, how can you get rid of sweaty palms? Check out some of the options:
When a person that has palmar hyperhidrosis applies any type of lotion to their hands, the sweat glands react by releasing more perspiration, so first of all, do not use lotion if you suffer from this disorder. Applying talcum, or baby powder frequently during the day can also help curb the sweating.
Try to avoid stressful situations as much as possible, as this can aggravate the condition. Any kind of stress can trigger the glands. Try some relaxation techniques; take a deep breath and focus.
Another way to have your sweating issues treated is to have Botox injections in your palms. You can have the injections done once every few months, and it can stop the glands from producing sweat.
Severe cases of palmar hyperhidrosis may require a surgical treatment. This surgery is performed by trained surgeons that specialize in treating hyperhidrosis. Speaking with your doctor about your problem can help him or her determine if surgery is right for your case. The surgery, called endoscopic thoracic sympathectomy, is done through a small incision in the underarm area. The surgeon will locate the sympathetic nerves, which signal sweat production, and either clamp them or sever them completely. This procedure is done on an outpatient basis, and the patient is under general anesthesia. It is a relatively noninvasive procedure, and only takes a short while to perform. Since the procedure is so routine and done by laparoscopy, recovery time is extremely short.. I've been searching for a cure for my sweaty palms for quite a few years now and I've finally found a remedy that completely cured my hands from sweating in just 5 days: Iontophoresis
Iontophoresis uses a simple device to treat excessive sweating of the hands and feet. Iontophoresis uses water to conduct a mild electrical current through the skin’s surface. It’s not entirely understood how or why iontophoresis works, but it’s believed that the electric current and mineral particles in the water work together to microscopically thicken the outer layer of the skin, which blocks the flow of sweat to the skin’s surface.
However, when searching for Iontophoresis devices I noticed that they cost up to $700 (!!!) (example: http://iontophoresis-device.com/)
So I've put a lot of time in finding out how iontophoresis devices work and in a few months I've finally been able to make one myself.
After seeing that this design is a lot cheaper than regular commercial iontophoresis devices, I've decided to make a manual about how to make iontophoresis machine from scratch. At the same time I've discovered what influences success or failure of treatments so I've come up with a method which guarantees success with my device. So, not only is it way cheaper but it's also a lot more effective then Drionic.
Now of course it's your choice if you want to buy a commercial device or if you'll build one yourself but at the end it's fair to conclude that iontophoresis machines really are a miracle cure."
My Iontophoresis device only costs $17.95 (for a limited time). You can download my Iontophoresis device manual here
Here is a small sample of what you will learn in the Cure My Sweaty Palms eBook
* It is the only system being offered right now that will help you get rid of your sweating completely. You will finally be able to be your social self.
* It will show you how to build your own iontophoresis device that would cost you THOUSANDS of dollars if you bought it for "regular" price.
* It will freak you out how easily can you get rid of your sweaty palms.
* You will understand every single step of this system so you will be able to make it suit your needs best.
* You will DISCOVER idiot proof step-by-step method to stop sweat.
* It will show you just how EASY it is to get rid of sweaty palms with things you MIGHT ALREADY have at home.
* It will literally destroy EVERY SINGLE bit of anxiety that's connected to your sweaty palms and GIVE YOU the confidence you've always wanted.
* Attain 100% guaranteed to work method of stopping sweat permanently WITHOUT any side effects.
* Discover the ridiculously inexpensive (or in most cases even completely FREE) system of curing this condition that's been destroying your self-esteem for almost your whole life.
* Not only will your palms COMPLETELY stop sweating but you'll also become a more confident person that everyone feels attracted to and wants to be around. You have NO IDEA just how much better will your life be after using my method.
* This method works for palms and FEET too, so you can say GOODBYE to smelly feet and start feeling comfortable in any social situation.
* The most effective and low cost sweat stopping technique the industry doesn't want you to find out.
* The quick and easy 9 steps system that you can apply today.
* Get answers and QUICK solutions to every single roadblock you might experience using this technique.
* You will finally be able to hold hands, dance, shake hands and interact with other people while being completely confident.
Recommended Cure Sweaty Palms Articles
Cure For Sweaty Palms
Everybody sweats. Sometimes people will sweat a little more than the feel is normal. Some people have a disorder that makes them sweat more than the average person. Sometimes the disorder only affects certain parts of the body. Sweaty palms or Palmer Hyperhidrosis is triggered by any stressful situation, meeting people, or emotional issues.
How To Get Rid Of Sweaty Plams
There are a lot of aliments in life that can hinder or bother us. A bum knee, being a diabetic or having asthma. There are thousands of other aliments that affect people that are les common. One of those health issues is sweaty palms. Sweaty palms affects over 1% of the United States population.